Amenities make life more exciting, so we went above and beyond to welcome you with a seemingly endless list of entertainment-oriented features. Starting with our excellent setting on four acres of beautifully preserved green space and continuing with fantastic live-and-play areas, our luxury apartments in Greenwood, IN will put a smile on your face.
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Cardio and Toning Performance Gym Featured amenity
The Smart Thermostat features a sleek, modern design with an intuitive touchscreen thermostat display. Set energy saving cycles with in person scheduling, cloud scheduling, or remote control settings to ensure the temperature levels in your apartment perfectly match your schedule.1 of 1
The SmartRent door lock is streamlined to add simplicity to your life. The lock provides key free entry, a motorized deadbolt with backlit keypad, and allows you to set temporary codes for friends and family whenever they need it. This lock runs on battery power to ensure you are never locked out.1 of 1
Leash Free Pet Park with Agility Equipment Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $300 and a monthly pet rent of $35 per apartment are required.
Pet Free Buildings: Throughout the community, Buildings are specified as pet friendly and pet-free. Pet-free buildings are also designated as nonsmoking buildings.
Greenwood Luxury Apartments
Four stocked fishing ponds, together with nature trails and paved jogging paths, invite you to indulge in the sweet seclusion only a suburban address in the Southeast side of the city can offer. The front-to-back layout of our Franklin Township apartments ensures increased privacy, along with superb views of the green outdoors. We have a rentable clubhouse with an E-lounge and a gourmet coffee bar you can book to celebrate any life event, as well as a resort-inspired pool with aquatic spa and grills that allows you to unwind in style. You’re encouraged to join our monthly happenings, too—they’re not only fun but help you feel an active part of our community.
Inside your spacious one, two or three-bedroom home, discover the latest modern features, including washer/dryer hookups, custom dressing vanities, airy balconies, and enormous walk-in closets. Furry friends are welcomed as well, small and large breeds alike. Select homes also feature fireplaces and flex spaces, while excellent maintenance services are a given. And let’s not be bashful of the functional business center or the elite fitness center, outdoor tennis court, and indoor half-court basketball gym that help you flex all your muscles, both physical and intellectual.
Stop by for a private tour of our luxury Indianapolis apartments and discover the beauty of urban living in a private, suburban setting. Book a date for your visit today!